Sunday, April 17, 2011

searching the 'old' me......

As the time goes by,
i changed..
everybody changed...
but diff people will hv diff. agenda in their life..
the reasons of why they hv to change..

it's gud if they changed for better,
but me,
i changed vice versa..

yup..
i am not the one that i use to be,
the one whom i will be feel calm with,
the one that used to give her friends the food for their soul..
the one who will burst out of her tears when she finds Him everytime she feel lost...
the one that used to be called as a 'gud' girl before..

i miss the'old' me..
n i want her back..
back into me...the 'new' me..

but i can't find her...
i don't know why,
it feels like my old memories have gone,
blew by the wind of time,

Ya Rabb...please...
i'm begging You as my Lord..Ya Allah..
help me to find her..
i need her spirit to be absorbed..
i need her courage...
i need her back..desperately..

If i can't Ya Allah,
please replace her with someone's better..
so she can guide my soul n heart to be near to YOU...Aminnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment