Sunday, March 27, 2011

love letter to Allah..

Good thing does not really knock people twice…
Same goes to the ‘hidayah’….
When I came here…
I always think of becoming a new people..
With the aiming of just to have a mate..
I mean..a husband..


But after staying in this 'home'…
I realize…how I should not really change ‘totally’ from what I had before..
I cannot leave my tarbiah behind..
It should actually be the front of all…
I felt so ashamed as I am already got the tarbiah for 2 years..
But yet…I do not become a better person at all…

Last night, when sis y said that she was so sad…
As she hoping a love from a man instead of devoting her heart to Allah..
I was almost burst out of tears as I felt what I do now is just the same as her before…
How pity I am….how so desperate I am….
To really find someone’s love..

But Allah always does not leave me behind…
He always give me ‘hidayah’..
Not just once…but many times…
He keeps loving me until now…
He always knock my heart every time my ‘iman’ is unstable…

Hadith 42…
Where Rasullullah said..
Allah always forgive a man’s sin under any circumstances..
Accept if they are ‘mesyirrikkan’ Allah….
I will remember the hadith…always!!!
I love You, Allah..(^_^)




No comments:

Post a Comment