Sunday, March 27, 2011

cita bru smpai cnie..


Ok…here comes the new chapter of me…
the new life with the new spirit…I guess..
Hopefully my life will not be as cold as the weather…
 changing from time to time..
But let it be much more fun and warm…
so that people around can feel the warmness in me..^^
after coming here for about 2 weeks…
I finally realize how dilly-dally I am..
There still much more to be learnt but yet I don’t do it at all..
Perhaps there will be an ‘angel’ coming in front of me…
 teach all things that I have to know so that I will not be such a dull girl…with a dull brain..hahaha
talk about the past..I know…there are many things that have listed in my mind now..
the list that I really want it to become true…hopefully…IA
in this case…I will let Him to guide me all the way…
but still…..i have to give my very best…to achieve them…
the road is getting more tougher..more challenging than before..
so…it’s better for me to be prepared…mentally and physically…
u can do it!!
Let the world see…how precious u are girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment