Tuesday, August 31, 2010

touched...

Ramadhan will leave me soon....
but what have i done during this whole month?
have i already complete all the 'missions' that i have listed bfore?
no!!!!!
i played games like i did not fast....
i watch lagha movies n pics during day time...
i didn't control my anger n speak whtever i like..
although i know they don't benefits me at all...
i did not finished reading my tarbiah books....
i rarely reciting the Qura'an...
i can just counting with my fingers....how mny zikr tht i hv said per day....
what ashamed of me!!!
i hope... i can be ahlul jannah..
but with my ibadah....they didnt seem to show what i hope...
i really hope i can be with Rsullullah soon....in Jannah...
but i don't really selawat at all!!!
can i call myself a muslim?! argh.....
as being a servant to Allah..
i felt abashed when i raising my hand to make doa'.....
with all the sins tht i did...

Moga Allah terima taubat hambaNya..



No comments:

Post a Comment