Thursday, August 12, 2010

2nd day of ramadhan...

nothing much to say bout....

i'm just enjoying myself with my family since my siblings are coming back home!!!!
yey!!!!!
it's quite along time we hvn't meet each other since months...(i guess)

- my angah always keep busy( like a bee) with her school stuff...(her students, lawatan2...class...bla2)

- n also my ateh who is studying medicine now..... struggling for her practical time at Ipoh's hospital....so (she doesnt has time to come back home even during her short holiday...)

although both of them are busying with their own stuff.....they still have time with us during this ramadhan to break our fast together. so, 2 thumbs up for them!!!

talking bout my past ramadhan....

waktu dulu....we always do kuih muih together since there are 7 of us...(klo nk bli kuih mmg agak berapi jgk poket).so, my mom decided to make our own sweet kuih.....kuih buah melaka, cara, cucur udang, agar2, puding...n bubur....for me, our homemade kuih are the best kuih ever!!!sedap...made them by using our own recipe..hehehe..nice ah?

so maybe sampai snie ja kot...sbb if i write too many of words for today, i'm afraid that there will be no more things to write tomorrow...cow!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment