Tuesday, November 22, 2011

rain drops..=]



it's raining outside,
the drops remind me about my past......

during those days,
i really hate rain..
because when it started to rain..
my mom will not allow me to go anywhere..
thus, i just have to stay in my room..
so that i will not get cold...


but sometimes...i dont even care about all those things..
for me...they seem to be sooo complicated..
so, i decided to do my 'own thing'..
just quietly and slowly sneak out..
and play the rain as much as i want..

emm...=]

when my mom knows about it..
i get my punishment..
i am not allow to go into the house until my clothes dry..

so...that is just a part of my past

now,
i will always love the rain...
because every drops that touch the earth will be followed by 'malaikat rahmat'
and when it's raining,
it will be one of the most 'mustajab' time..
for your doa' to be fullfilled...
so....it will be the right time to make a wish.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment